This is a profile for use in ostatus type interactions. If you want a profile for your TiddlySpace user, create a tiddler called profile in your user space. See PuSH for more info.
You can see my personal TiddlySpace space at cdent.
Though he does all kinds of stuff these days, his background is Wiki development, high performance asynchronous collaboration (see BlueOxenAssociates), Information Science, and he was the director of the systems administration group of an ISP during the boom days of the World Wide Web. For fun and exercise he likes rock climbing.
Openness makes the world better. Making information accessible in small pieces makes learning better. Learning makes the world better. Explicit is better than implicit but ambiguity is the nature of the universe; there is no true truth. Wealth is poverty. Hypertext will immanentize the eschaton. Your life is a story constantly being told. Try to make it not boring.
Other tiddlers which may explain why I do what I do: why.
You can get a feed for everything I write on TiddlySpace at http://tiddlyspace.com/profiles/cdent.atom
- Nick Szabo -- The Mental Accounting Barrier to Micropayments
- If the Moon Was Only 1 Pixel - A tediously accurate map of the solar system
- Vagrant 1.5 Feature Preview: Vagrant Share - Vagrant
- TiddlyWeb Plugin Tutorial
- TiddlyWeb On Fedora
- Quick Start
- Installing TiddlyWeb
- Installing on OS X
- Installing on Ubuntu
- Starting to Demo the Wolfram Language—Stephen Wolfram Blog
- Conservatives promise to scrap Human Rights Act after next election - Law - The Guardian
- Britain's bank bosses to get millions in share payments in bonus cap dodge
- Bill Nighy: how bankers could be heroes (and even help stop the floods)
- modern front-end development
- RoboCop: wanted for serious crimes against cinema